maandag 2 maart 2009

Spring is in the air

At first, I don't see, hear nor feel the first signs of spring...I smell it.
And today, there it was. This warm, earthly scent of Nature awakening.
I opened all doors and windows to get that breeze in our little home. It gave such energy!

We went for a long walk through the fields and orchards. Snowdrops laid a white blanket between the trees, here and there spring crocusses brought dots of colour on the dampy soil. And how cliché you can get, lambs were hopping around on loose feet. And so did our Little Boy, his first steps outside the house. So cute and so much fun!
It's a pity I can't show you any pictures since I forgot the camera on the roof of our car. (Fortunately it was still there when we came back. Yes, honest people do exist!)
But much more I wish I could sent the fresh scent to you, so you could all take a deep new breath.

And what's up with this need to clean windows when I feel spring in the air. Recognizable to anyone?

Finally I found this Celebrate Spring swap at inspiredmamamusings
Sign up until tuesday, march 3th.
As you noticed I'm totally in the mood for this one, so... I'm in!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten